Are you interested in developing a training program that uses webinar-based training that specifically addresses weaknesses specific to your production team? These webinars include a scheduled 30-45 minute Q and A session via Phone, Skype or email. All questions will be answered to assure training retention and team growth.
Plastic411 webinars generally run $200, with a 30 minute Q and A session included at no additional cost. Eliminating travel, lodging and in-house training can greatly reduce your training costs while multiplying the benefits through plant specific training modules!
Each webinar includes:
- Team assessment (Plastic411 Testing)
- Conference call, developing webinar criteria
- Management review/ approval of webinar content before presentation
- Permanent access to private webinar link for reuse
- 30-45 minute question/ answer session scheduled the day/ time after presentation
Watch this FREE sample webinar:
Need help assessing your team’s weaknesses? Plastic411 offers a free assessment tool. After your processors take the test, we can schedule a conference call to determine which type of webinar training would best fit your company.